LOCATION - Luxembourg
Located in Luxembourg City, ispace Europe S.A. is a subsidiary of ispace inc., and is the company’s newest regional office. We are a small, agile, and highly determined team willing to go the extra distance to pave the way for a new frontier in space. Working at ispace Europe will require the ability to thrive in the unknown, an eagerness to be a pioneer in a new industry, and a willingness to work in an international, intercultural, and interdisciplinary environment. We invite motivated, talented, and hardworking individuals to join us for an exciting new challenge.
ispace Europe is looking for a highly motivated and talented executive administrator to join its new team in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will be capable of taking initiative and solving problems in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess a proven record of effectively communicating and managing relationships to deliver results.
- Executive support - Work closely and effectively with senior management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Scheduling - Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments and work packages. Plan, coordinate and ensure the schedule is followed and respected
- Travel - Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings. Complete expense reports
- Writing and Translation - Take minutes at meetings, polish and provide support for the writing of reports and presentations, compose and prepare draft documents and correspondence that are sometimes confidential, assist in translation
- Prepare necessary company assets, office supplies, business cards, etc.
- HR – Provide HR support to staff, including assistance with onboarding, transitions and moves to Luxembourg, payroll, etc.
- Communication with Japanese HQ as necessary
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
- Proficiency/Fluency in English, capabilities in French and other languages an asset
- Strong work tenure: 5 - 10 years of experience in executive support, preferably in a technical or IT environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and high customer service capabilities and delivery
- Administrative skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Applicant must be a EU citizen or permanent resident alien
- Excellent project, time, and budget management skills, and being able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing attention to detail
- A mixture of high energy, flexibility and team orientation with a direct, honest, and respectful approach to problem solving, and an ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a high-growth, start-up culture
- Must show initiative, leadership, and positive can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills